Monday, September 26, 2011

Back-to-School Mini Sessions

Ahhh, my sadly neglected blog......... I have been using Facebook so much lately that I have failed to post here since March. And honestly, I think the images are so much nicer to look at on a blog than in Facebook.

Let me ask you - would you rather check Facebook to look at images and get updates or would you rather check out the blog?? I'm just curious. If many of you decide that you prefer the blog interface, I may have to put Facebook on the back burner for a while. :) Let me know your thoughts.....

Neglected blog aside, I'm here to let you know that I will be photographing Back-to-School mini sessions on Saturday, OCtober 8 from 10-2 and on Sunday, October  9 from 12-4. If you're tired of your child's school portraits not turning out well, then this mini session is perfect!

The session fee is $20 and includes a 20-minute session for up to three children, images in an online preview gallery for two weeks and one image on a disk. Portrait packages are available as well as a la carte items.

To sign up for a session contact Beth at 941.321.0621. Click on the image below to see some sample images and get more information.

No comments: